Hand grinder LIVI Black Edition walnut
- In Germany, handmade manual coffee grinder in matt black
- continuously adjustable with large, very high-quality conical grinder (83mm)
- Powder-coated steel and fine brass details
- regional German walnut
- single-dosing coffee grinder
- gentle, effortless grinding of the beans through a 3-to-1 ratio
- Dimensions: L29xW18xH40cm
Since the LIVI's grinder can be adjusted very precisely and it also covers a wide grinding range for all coffee preparations, it is suitable for a cold brew, filter coffee, espresso as well as mocha.
Important before grinding: Put a drop of water on the beans to prevent static charging.
MALWANI - a unique coffee experience.
Learn more about our products.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
We are looking for the best specialists for each of our products. That's why we work exclusively with local manufacturers in Germany.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED?
We use native German woods such as oak, walnut and smoked oak. All stressed parts, especially in the gearbox housing, are made of steel and stainless steel.
WHAT DOES LIFETIME WARRANTY MEAN?
We offer a lifetime guarantee on everything except cosmetic damage and the grinder as this is a consumable item.