Smoked oak tamper station
- in the south of Bavaria, hand-made tamper station with three troughs
- Materials: regional, German oiled smoked oak
- ideal for combining with all other smoked oak products
- Dimensions: 226 x 95 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- 2 tamper wells: ⌀ 61mm
- Portafilter recess: ⌀ 75mm
MALWANI - a unique coffee experience.
Learn more about our products.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
We are looking for the best specialists for each of our products. That's why we work exclusively with local manufacturers in Germany.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED?
We use native German woods such as oak, walnut and smoked oak. All stressed parts, especially in the gearbox housing, are made of steel and stainless steel.
WHAT DOES LIFETIME WARRANTY MEAN?
We offer a lifetime guarantee on everything except cosmetic damage and the grinder as this is a consumable item.